Registration is now open for the Municipal Sewer Grout School taking place in Waukesha, Wisconsin, on Sept. 28-29, 2022. This course, organized by grout industry experts from Aries Industries, Avanti International, and Logiball, will help attendees understand how and why injection grouting is utilized to stop unwanted groundwater infiltration that enters mainlines, laterals, lateral connections and manholes.
This two-day course provides classroom and demonstration sessions, and presents technical information on:
- Proper technique for grouting operations
- Lateral and mainline test and seal packer operation and maintenance
- Mixing and optimizing AV-100 acrylamide grout performance
- Review and demonstration of new NASSCO/ICGC grout specifications
- Live infiltration and grout sealing demos – mainlines, laterals and annular space
- Grout testing and monitoring information and methods
- Safe Operating Practices Program certification
The course is intended for public works professionals, collection system managers, grout truck technicians, city/consulting engineers, municipal contractors and regulators/inspectors.
Enroll before Aug. 1 to receive an early registration discount. Click here to register.
These firms are active members of the Infiltration Control Grouting Committee (ICGC) which is affiliated with the National Association of Sewer Service Companies (NASSCO). To keep up to date on Avanti’s events, webinar, product updates and company announcements, visit the newsletter sign up form on the Avanti website.Tags: Education, Grouting