B2W Software, a Trimble company providing estimating and operations software for heavy construction, will demonstrate the latest features of its unified platform at The Utility Expo (booth S-2933) September 26-28 in Louisville, Kentucky.
B2W will also highlight expanded opportunities for contractors to integrate solutions from Trimble for takeoff, modeling and design, machine control, project management, financial management and more. Trimble acquired B2W Software in 2022, expanding its portfolio of connected construction solutions.
The B2W Platform connects construction workflows in the office, field and shop and includes:•
- B2W Estimate – estimating
- B2W Schedule – resource scheduling and dispatching
- B2W Track – performance tracking and analysis
- B2W Maintain – equipment maintenance
- B2W Inform – e-Forms and reporting for safety, inspections and more
Recent B2W developments include:
- New API connectivity and vendor/subcontractor management features for estimating
- Enhanced, real-time performance tracking capabilities for crews as well as individual employees
- Platform-wide alerts and notifications for automated, immediate communication triggered by specific events
- Purchase order and inventory enhancements for smoother integration between the B2W equipment maintenance application and financial management systems.